Take It Away

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private rp forum.

2 posters

Hospital -Quert-

Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Hospital -Quert- - Page 7 Empty Re: Hospital -Quert-

Post  Nitrogen Circus Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:56 am

Bert laugehd "Thanks, my parents flipped a shit when they first saw it" he grinned, then put on a high pitched mocking voice "What have you done to yourself Robert! Put a shirt on RIGHT now! You are in SO much troubke-" he started laughing too ahrd to carry on.
    JephaWhitesides

Post  JephaWhitesides Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:02 am

"your parents still call you robert?!" Quinn laughed loudly along with Bert "I'm not suprised they flipped, what even is this thing?" He carried on poking the tattoo
    Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Post  Nitrogen Circus Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:11 am

"I have no idea" shrugged Bert "A stickman thing. And shush, they only just stopped calling me 'Robert Edward'. My name's BERT damn it!" he moaned.
    JephaWhitesides

Post  JephaWhitesides Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:31 am

Quinn smiled and wrapped his arms around Berts bony body. He was about to say something stupid and girly, but stopped himself "Um...Yeah, by the way, jeph kissed dan and kind of turned into a screaming 11 year old girl..."
    Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Post  Nitrogen Circus Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:36 am

Bert laughed "Oh, Cutter's had a crush on Schizo by day one, it's funny really" he smiled "But hey, at least he rgew a pair and acted on it, took him long enoug" he added, insulting Jeph without thinking.
    JephaWhitesides

Post  JephaWhitesides Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:43 am

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" quinn shouted, letting go of bert and shoving him as he got up of the bed. "Jeph is my friend, and he doesnt need you insultng him, hes already too fucked up alright?!" Quinn stormed out of the room and slammed the door, before bursting into tears halfway down the hall.
    Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Post  Nitrogen Circus Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:45 am

Bet stared at the door after Quinn, shocked by the sudden mood swing. He tenatively stepped out to find Jeph already comforting the blonde boy.
    "Quinn?" he asked uncertainly.

"Go away Bert" mutered Jepha.
    JephaWhitesides

Post  JephaWhitesides Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:23 pm

"JUST FUCK OFF AND DIE BERT." Quinn screamed hysterically down the hall at Bert, who was walking away slowly as if he expected quinn to turn around and beg for him to come back. Quinn continued to sob into jephs shoulder.
    Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Post  Nitrogen Circus Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:28 pm

Bert froze, staring at Quinn like he'd just stabbed him. The words felt like a bullet, something he'd only ever heard from his on head before that.
    "Fine" he whispered, turning on his heal and walking down the opposite way. He found himself finding the attic of the building, it was locked but the door was rusty and easily came off it's hinges. He walked over to the window at the fr end and rested his hands on the windowill, ready to fall at any moment.
    JephaWhitesides

Post  JephaWhitesides Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:47 pm

Dan walked through the corridoors, looking for someone to talk to, or something to do. He noticed the the open door to the stairs leading up to the attic.The only sensible thing to do seemed like exploring "why the fuck would anyone want to go up here? its disgusting" The dark staircase was crawling with spiders and it smelt like a lot of animals had died there."Jeeeeppph are you uphere? i-" He stopped, seeing Bert leaning out of the window, way to much to be just looking. "BERT?! WHAT THE FUCK" he grabbed bert by the waist and pulled him away from the open window
    Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Post  Nitrogen Circus Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:50 pm

Bert struggled violently, but was far too skinny and light to do any damage. "Get off me!" he cried "Get off! Let me die!" he protested, struggling as Dan continued to pull him away from the window. He eventully gave up and just collapsed to the floor sobbing.
    JephaWhitesides

Post  JephaWhitesides Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:01 pm

Dan wasnt sure what to do, he should go get someone, but he couldnt just leave Bert here. "B-bert cme on, we have to go find someone." he tried grabbing berts hand but he just pulled back every time. Dan got slightly annoyed "BERT FOR FUCKS SAKE COME ON OR I WILL GODDAMN CARRY YOU THERE."
    Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Post  Nitrogen Circus Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:05 pm

Bert growled but allowed himself to be led, etars streaking down his face. All he could thin about was any other way to end his life, anything to make Quinn happy.
    JephaWhitesides

Post  JephaWhitesides Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:08 pm

"what do yuo two think youre doing in the attic?!" Fat angry nurse screamed at Dan adn Bert "i was- he- i" dan stutered at her "mccracken, come with me!" she forcefully grabbed berts wrist and pretty much dragged him down the hall
    Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Post  Nitrogen Circus Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:15 pm

Bert struggled, trying to get the nurse to let go of his wrist.
    "GET OFF ME!" he yelled, trying to push her off "Where are you taking me?!"
    JephaWhitesides

Post  JephaWhitesides Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:19 pm

Quinn heard bert shouting at someone down the hall, thinknig it might be dan, he went to see what was happening. Seeing the nurse leading him somewhere he asked " HEY where ae you taking him?!" "one of the doctors needs to discuss his recent... incidents." she frowned at bert. Bert looked at quinn like a puppy begging hisowner not to kick him, it was probboly the saddest thing quinn had ever seen. "good. take him" he said bitterly, looking straight into berts eyes.
    Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Post  Nitrogen Circus Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:25 pm

Bert dropped his gaze with a whimper, looking even more pathtic than usual. He sloped behind the nurse all the way to the cool down room to wait for a doctor. He curled against the wall and sobbed, ocasionally begging for Quinn.
    JephaWhitesides

Post  JephaWhitesides Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:36 pm

Quinn stormed back to his room and lostit. He broke and rippedup what little possesions bert had and threw his clothes out of the small window. there was nothing else in the room to smash and he he alreadty hear someone walking toward his room. So in a final attempt to cause destruction, he smashed his fist again the bathroom mirror, slicing his hands and arms and sending tiny bits of glass flying.
    Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Post  Nitrogen Circus Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:43 pm

Jeph stepped in "Wuinn? I'm relaly nto meant o be-Quinn!" he yelped upon seeing his bloodied friend. He took him over to the bed and puleld a couple of pieces of glass from his arm. He took the bandge off his own, exposing gory cuts covering his arm and wrappit around Quinns.
    "Careful, trynot to strain that"
    JephaWhitesides

Post  JephaWhitesides Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:48 am

"what,no! Jeph you need that!" Quinn replied, tears still streaming down his face from what had happened with bert."I'm fine, i dont need this stupid thing" he almost screamed at Jeph, unraveling the bandage and throwing it back at jeph.
    Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Post  Nitrogen Circus Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:53 am

Jeph almost flinched, but picke the bandage up from the floor and shoved it in his pocet, staring at the ground.
    "Sorry, I'll-I'll go" he mumbled, stepping away From Quinn.
    "Try not to get to hurt" he added quietly before leaving.

Bert was still huddled in a corner of the cool down room, having bitten his nails down to the kwik.
    JephaWhitesides

Post  JephaWhitesides Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:59 am

"Jeph?" dan said repetitively as he poked his head around every corner,desperatly hoping to find him. He found him sitting with his back to quinns door "JEPH! HI HI HI!" he ran towards him screaming. "...are you alright?" his voice suddenly dropped when he saw how sad jeph looked, and the lack of bandages on his arms.
    Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Post  Nitrogen Circus Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:02 am

Jeph had his arms elbow deep in his hoodie, knees up to his chest. He glanced over at Dan and managed a smile, happier at the sight of the other boy.
    "I- I'm worried abut Quinn" he admitted wit a sigh, glancing at the door behind him "He's hurt" he added, sniffing slightly to himself.
    JephaWhitesides

Post  JephaWhitesides Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:13 am

"what?! is he okay?" dan frantically gto to his feet again and tried to open the door. It wouldnt budge. It was blocked with something heavy, maybe a bed or something. He started banging on quinns door,and hysterically screaming for him to open it.
    Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Post  Nitrogen Circus Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:15 am

Jeph didn't make any move to help, just stayed curled on the floor. He slowly rapped the bandage around his arm again, eager to hide his cuts. He eventually looked up when Quinns door did open.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:51 am