Take It Away

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private rp forum.

2 posters

Hospital -Quert-

Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Hospital -Quert- Empty Hospital -Quert-

Post  Nitrogen Circus Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:21 am

Alkways Asylum, Orem, Utah.
    An asylum for under-eighteens with mental health problems, deemed unfit for society.
    How Quinn ended up here, sharing a room with some weirdo called Bert, he had no idea.

Bert - Me
    Quinn - JephaWhitesides
    Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Hospital -Quert- Empty Re: Hospital -Quert-

Post  Nitrogen Circus Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:27 am

Bert was sat stirring his cornflakes, glowering at the mushy lumps in milk. He balanced the spoon on the side of his bowl and slammed his hand down, firing them at the door just as the head worker and new kid walked in.
    JephaWhitesides

Post  JephaWhitesides Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:31 am

Quinn scowled, ran across the room and punched Bert in the face.
    Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Post  Nitrogen Circus Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:50 am

Bert yelped and fell backwards off his chair. He glowered at the cornflake spattered boy above him "The fuck are you?"
    JephaWhitesides

Post  JephaWhitesides Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:45 am

"you asshole" Quinn muttered under his breath as he sat on the other side of the room, as far away from that nutter as possible, and proceeded to pick bits of soggy cornflake out of his hair.
    Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Post  Nitrogen Circus Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:56 am

Bert glowered at the blonde boy from across the room, then back at his cornflakes.
    JephaWhitesides

Post  JephaWhitesides Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:02 am

Quinn glared at the boy with long hair picking through the remains of his cornflakes, and sighed at the fact that he was really going to have to share a room with this weirdo.
    Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Post  Nitrogen Circus Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:17 am

Bert pushed the bowl away from him, sening it flying across the floor an cackling madly when it shattered.
    JephaWhitesides

Post  JephaWhitesides Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:19 am

Quinn snapped his head up at the sudden sound of smashing followed by laughing. He shrunk deeper into his hoodie, hoping that this maniac would just stay away from him. "i shouldnt even be in this place" he muttered to himself.
    Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Post  Nitrogen Circus Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:22 am

Jepha sunk down next to Quinn "Don't worry aabout him, he's harmless. Just... unbslanceed" he said, managing a smile. he extended a hand and bandaged wrist "name's Jeph"
    JephaWhitesides

Post  JephaWhitesides Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:31 am

"harmless?" Quinn said unsurely. "um im Quinn" he quietly spoke, just about managing a half-hearted smile. He shook Jephs hand, and looked at the slightly red-spotted bandage on his wrist.Jeph must have seen him staring,and pulled back his arm quickly,hiding it under the table.
    Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Post  Nitrogen Circus Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:34 am

Jeph kept his hands firmly under the table after that, trying tohide the sarring all the way up his arms at the same time. "Yeah, he'll laugh at odd things, and he sets fire to shit, but I'veknown the guy for six months and he ouldn't harm afly. Besides, the guys barely five foot"
    JephaWhitesides

Post  JephaWhitesides Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:42 am

Quinn looked back over at the boy again, and saw him staring intently at the lighter in his hand. "so" He said, looking back over at Jeph, who now had his arms wrapped tightly around himself "whats his name the-" He was interupted by another sudden burst of manic laughter from across the room. Quinn looked up to see the blue eyed boy staring straight at him.
    Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Post  Nitrogen Circus Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:11 am

Bert gave him a grin and suddenly stood up, ignoring a workersprotest as he pretty much skipped to the table Jeph and Quin were sat at.
    "Hey cutter, hey newboy" he smirked, giving a wave.

Jepha whinced, sroking one wrist "Hi Bert"
    JephaWhitesides

Post  JephaWhitesides Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:18 am

Quinn felt sorry for Jeph, this guy was obviously a bit of a jerk. "Hey...bert" He said bitterly, looking up and seeing that he really was small, no more than 5"2. "So, What brings you here, midget?" Said quinn confidently, looking straight at Bert.
    Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Post  Nitrogen Circus Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:22 am

"Oh, bulimia, pyromania, some other undiagnosed things" waved Bert vaguely, landing himself dramaticcly into a seat "To this table exactly though? mere uriosity" he crossed his legs and leaned on the table with one elbow, smiling vaguely.
    JephaWhitesides

Post  JephaWhitesides Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:43 am

"so i see you two have met already then" said an old, tired looking nurse standing behind Bert. "Jeph come with me please." she said, breifly glancing at Quinnand Bert befor leading jeph out of the room. "Stop staring at me so creepy!" said Quinn, irritated by bert, he slid quickly out of the seat and across the room to one of the many other empty chairs.
    Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Post  Nitrogen Circus Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:47 am

Bert merely followed and sat next to him "They're making me share myroom because of you" he pouted, running a hand through his tangled hair . He suddenly raised a hand,just in time to catch a srunched up paper ball. He turned aay from Quinn long enough to shout 'fuck you whitesides' across the canteen before looking back.
    JephaWhitesides

Post  JephaWhitesides Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:04 am

"well believe me, i dont exactly want to share a room with you either, jerk" looking at Bert from underneath his thick hair. Another ball of paper flew across the room, aimed at Berts head, but it missed by far. A tall, quite dangerous looking boy across the room giggled to himself, then spoke as if to someone else, even though he was the only one at the table. This place was full of complete nutters. Looking back at Bert, Quinn muttered "I dont even belong in this place."
    Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Post  Nitrogen Circus Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:08 am

"Noone does sweety, e're all completely sane fuuntioning members of soiety" snickered Bert, covering his mouth with one hand as he did so. "I don't throw up every evening, Jeph doesn't have to have his nails foribbly cut short otherise he'l tear his own skin off, Dan doesn't see people and Branden TOTALLY doesn;'t refuse to be touched."
    JephaWhitesides

Post  JephaWhitesides Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:16 am

"Yeah, well im not like you guys." he replied, scowling at bert "You lot are insane, theres no denying that. Im just sad, an i dont wanna be here. Not here, not out there, nowhere. Nobody seems to fucking understand that, no matter how many time i try to leave this shitty world" Quinn stared at the grey table, trying to forget where he was, and that bert had just heard all of that.
    Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Post  Nitrogen Circus Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:03 am

Bert paused for a minute before speaking "You know, I an see why you get on well with cutter" he murmered, srathing his head. He stood up "as delightful as your ompany is, Imust leave before Iam pulled away" eh announced before walking acorss the anteen, taking great pains to avoid mirrored surfaces.
    JephaWhitesides

Post  JephaWhitesides Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:13 am

Quinn watched as Bert walked silently across the room, and threw the paper ball in his hand as Dans head before leaving the room. "Hey...." Jeph slipped quietly into the seat next to Quinn again. His nails were noticeably shorter, and fresh bandages covered both of his wrists.
    Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Post  Nitrogen Circus Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:16 am

"Hey" responded Jeph, trying to chew on his nails but unable to He replace them in his pockets and glanced at Quinn "He's ok, you know, once you get used to him"
    JephaWhitesides

Post  JephaWhitesides Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:24 am

"Yeah, im sure he's fucking lovely" Quinn said bitterly. "You dont have to share a room with him" staring at Jeph, he realised how tired and miserable he look. Is that really what this place does to people? It didnt matter though, he could leave soon enough. Escape somehow, find some high bridge. Just leave.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:30 am