Take It Away

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private rp forum.

2 posters

Hospital -Quert-

Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Hospital -Quert- - Page 2 Empty Re: Hospital -Quert-

Post  Nitrogen Circus Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:27 am

Jepha smiled, tyhogh it was a tired humourless thing "We were on lockdown for three weeks when my room mate kille himself, I got move in with him for that time" he said "Try to avoid breathing throgh your nose i the morning ro evening, place smells of vomit"
    JephaWhitesides

Post  JephaWhitesides Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:34 am

"thanks for the advice" Quinn did the same, humourless smile. "who are the rest of these guys?" he spoke quietly, waving his hand vaguely at the few other tired looking teenagers scattered around the room.
    Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Post  Nitrogen Circus Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:41 am

Jepha looke around and poited at two oys sat togetehr in the corner, slowly moving his gaze and finger aroun the room as he spoke "Those are the Way bros, both bi-polar, That's Dan Whitesides, schizophrenic, that's Frank Iero, Manic depressive, That's Brendon, OCD and general phsyccosis, Yo jst met Bert, Bulimia along with tohers, Bob Bryar, nightmare disorder, Ryan, Paranoid personality disorder and that's Ray Toro, hhe's just depressed." he recited "Oh, an theres me."
    JephaWhitesides

Post  JephaWhitesides Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:45 am

Quinn looked around at the people Jeph was pointing out "and you. What are you in here for?" Glancing at jephs arms, hidden under the table again "i mean.. um what else?"
    Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Post  Nitrogen Circus Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:48 am

"Oh, I'm here by caught order" shrugged Jeph "brought a gun to school, planned to shoot myself in front of the little fuks who made my life hell" He sighe and looked at the table, seeming too uenthsiastic to even get angry.
    JephaWhitesides

Post  JephaWhitesides Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:55 am

"oh" Quinn stared at the table. Jeph did'nt seem as fucked in the head as the rest of them. Really quite similar to him. "They put me in here 'cause i tried hanging myself.My fifth failed attempt. They say im here so i get better. But i dont want to get better" His voice was barely a whisper now.
    Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Post  Nitrogen Circus Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:00 am

Jepha manage an actual smilee this time an pulled out the chair. he pulled one fo hsi bott off an place it on the tabel "I'm not even allowed laces anymore, or pencils, and I have to eat with just a spoon" he said "anyway, yo want to hit the yard? It's better than here"
    JephaWhitesides

Post  JephaWhitesides Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:04 am

"Yeah sure" Quinn followed jeph, unsure of where exactly they were going "how long have you been here" He asked, after a few moments of silence he added "sorry... i ask too many questions. Just ignore them"
    Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Post  Nitrogen Circus Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:07 am

"It's fine, nobody else talks to me" sid Jeoha, pushing through a pair of double doors into a plain concrete yard "About two years now, I came when I was fourteen" he exxplained, sitting himself down on a bench.
    JephaWhitesides

Post  JephaWhitesides Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:17 am

Quinn sat down on the concrete, Jeph joined him. "two years?! im not gonna be here that long. im not. i cant be" Quinn started freaking out, he was thinking weeks, months at the most. Not years, he could'nt stand it for that long.
    Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Post  Nitrogen Circus Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:19 am

"It's not that bad, Berts been here four, Whitesides one, everybody else has been here under a year. Branden was here five but he left last week" shrugged Jepha.
    JephaWhitesides

Post  JephaWhitesides Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:23 am

"Theres not even much wrong with you though! why would they keep yuo here for two whole years?" Quinn looked around at the huge concrete yard, and the tall brick walls surrounding the whole building.
    Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Post  Nitrogen Circus Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:26 am

"To be fair, It's here or juvie, an look at me, I' just get raped in prison" sai Jepha, managing a laugh. He scratche his head "Also, i guess whie I tear my wrists apart with my own fingernails they are;t too keen to let me go-" he was cut off as a nurse stroe out, orering both boys to go to their rooms.
    JephaWhitesides

Post  JephaWhitesides Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:32 am

Quinn walked through seemingly endless corridoors before he found his room. Inside was Bert, screaming at one of the nurses to give him his lighter back. Quinn decided to ignore it, and sat on the second bed.
    Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Post  Nitrogen Circus Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:38 am

Eventuallt Bert gave up arguing an stormed into the bathroom, muttering somethig about 'too much food' and 'stress releif'. A few minutes later violnt retching coul be sound as Bert managed to succesfully stick his fingers far enough own his throat to make himself throw up.
    JephaWhitesides

Post  JephaWhitesides Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:44 pm

Quinn pulled a pillow over his head and tried to ignore the horrible retching he could hear through the thin walls of the bathroom. "I'll be out of here soon I'll be out of here soon." He repeated to himself over and over.
    Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Post  Nitrogen Circus Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:46 pm

Bert came out again a few minutes later, sweat standing out on his forhead "You tell any of the workers and I'll kill you" he said, the threat wiped away by the fact he was shaking and pale.
    JephaWhitesides

Post  JephaWhitesides Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:55 pm

Seeing bert shaking like that amused Quinn slightly. "you... you think your so big an threatening to everyone. I bet theyve never seen you like..." he waved his hand in berts general direction "...This."
    Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Post  Nitrogen Circus Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:24 am

Bert growled, but the vibration made his stomach churn "I'll be better soon, just need to be slightly thinner" he said. He lay down on his bed "Besides, why would they need to see me like thi?"
    JephaWhitesides

Post  JephaWhitesides Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:15 am

"slightly thinner?! how is that possible? youre already just skin and bones. nothing there to lose." Quinn glanced over at bert, you could see the tiny dips of his ribs through his shirt, it really confused him why bert would want to be any thinner.
    Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Post  Nitrogen Circus Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:20 am

Bert gave a noise somewhere between a sob and a laugh "That's a cruel joke, I'm not, I'm a fat ugly shit if there ever was one" he curled under his blanket, still haking.
    JephaWhitesides

Post  JephaWhitesides Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:27 am

Quinn couldnt be in the same room as Bert for much longer, you could actually feel how awkward it was.
    So, Walking quietly so the nurses wouldnt hear him, he left his room and wandered through more corridors trying to find Jeph again.
    Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Post  Nitrogen Circus Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:41 am

Jeh was sat on his own outside his room, still looking mierable as always. He had a bass guitar astride his knees and was plucking vaguely at the strings,in what seemed to be some attempt at a melody.
    JephaWhitesides

Post  JephaWhitesides Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:25 am

"um, hey.." Quinn said as he took the other empty seat by jeph. He looked up at Quinn and his eyes lit up slightly, like he was happy for that split second. "that yours?" quinn questioned, pointing at the bass.
    Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Post  Nitrogen Circus Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:44 am

"Yeah" mumbled Jepha, plucking again "I got it last christmas, I would have got it earlier but they had to go for a screening process to make sure I wouldn;t hang myself with the strings, it gets locked awayat night and I have to pracice out here" he sighed, fiddling idly with a tuning peg.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:48 am