Take It Away

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private rp forum.

2 posters

Hospital -Quert-

JephaWhitesides

Hospital -Quert- - Page 10 Empty Re: Hospital -Quert-

Post  JephaWhitesides Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:37 am

"youre more important than me, ill be fine" dan attempted to smile back at jeph, but it was clearly forced.

"look, bert." quinn put the food back on the shelf and grabbed both of berts hands " how are you going to even survive if you dont eat? and why the fuck do you still think such horrible things abot yourself when yuore the most fucking beautiful person ive ever seen?! i cant bear to see you like this anymore" quinn had stopped trying to hold back the tears by this point
    Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Post  Nitrogen Circus Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:39 am

"Nu-uh" said Jeph, taking Dans coat off and wrapping it aroun them both, cuddling close to Dan.

"Becaiue it's all I've ever known!" exclaimed Bert "Ever since I was TEN all I've ever been told is that I'm fat and ugly and useless! It's ahrd to let go of Quinn..."
    JephaWhitesides

Post  JephaWhitesides Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:43 am

"i know... but i cant do this. i cant see you like this." quinn looked bert straight in the eyes "im sory. but i just cant be with you or be your friedn or... anything. i cant see you suffer any longer and untill you fucking fix this you dont exsist to me." he tried his best not to stutter on the last words "i dont care anymore, bert"
    JephaWhitesides

Post  JephaWhitesides Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:44 am

"i know... but i cant do this. i cant see you like this." quinn looked bert straight in the eyes "im sory. but i just cant be with you or be your friedn or... anything. i cant see you suffer any longer and untill you fucking fix this you dont exsist to me." he tried his best not to stutter on the last words "i dont care anymore, bert"
    Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Post  Nitrogen Circus Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:47 am

Bert stared at him, tears starting to make their way down his face. He reached out and grabbed Quinns hand, giving a small sob
    "You-You don;t mean that!"
    JephaWhitesides

Post  JephaWhitesides Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:37 am

Quinn jerked back his hand "i mean it bert. I refuse to see you like this anymore. youre a fucking mess" It was breaking quinns heart just to say this "y-you deserve better anyway"
    Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Post  Nitrogen Circus Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:39 am

Bert sobbed, "No! No you're the best for me! Please Quinn, I can get better" he pleaded, string at the blonde boy.
    "Quinn..."
    JephaWhitesides

Post  JephaWhitesides Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:44 am

"Youve already said youd get better! you just never fucking stop! im not going to stand here and watch you waste away" quinn was pretty much screaming now "youre better off without me. you all are."
    Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Post  Nitrogen Circus Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:50 am

Berts eyes widened "NO!" he yelled, not caring if anyone stared "Quinn, Please, I'll go if ither of us does. You desrve this, you deserve to eb free and happy..."
    JephaWhitesides

Post  JephaWhitesides Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:58 am

"BUT I DONT! say all you want i know i will never fucking deserve you or anybody. everybody is happier without me." quinn knew he should run out of the door before they had the chance to stop him, but hecoldnt bring himslef to do it.
    Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Post  Nitrogen Circus Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:00 am

Bert pulled him into a hug "Quinn, you eserve everything, you deserve far more than I can give you. You can't ee that because it's you, and just like an artist can never judge their own work a peron can't truly judge their own worth, but trust me, you're worth the world!"
    JephaWhitesides

Post  JephaWhitesides Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:08 am

Quinn wanted to believe bert, but he just couldnt bring himself to. " im sorry. i know im worthless, nothing you say can ever change that fact." quinn broke away friom the hug and headed for the door muttering under his breath "im sorry"
    Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Post  Nitrogen Circus Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:17 am

"You're not worthless" Bert said quietly, walking over to put a hand on Quinn shoulder "Quinn, you've brought me a belief in angels purely through your existance. Not the kind with wings or halos, the kind that shows you the way home, the ones that are like a candle to guide yout o the window, a lighthouse on a stormy night. You are the light in my darkness, my sole reason to continue living, please, don't walk away from me. Home is where the heart is, and I don;t have one without you"
    JephaWhitesides

Post  JephaWhitesides Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:28 am

"ahem...." the clearly annoyed cashier stood behind them "would you please leave instead of arguing in here?"

Quinn left immediatly and walked down the road, with no real idea where he was going. he really couldnt care less.
    Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Post  Nitrogen Circus Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:32 am

Bert ran part way after him, then stopped and stared after him. He wouldn't chase him, he wouldn't force him to stay. He lowered his hed and let out a small sob, soon finding hinself curled over on the floor, ytears pouring ino the dirt as he gave a scream of anguish, pain coming from the very depths of his soul.
    JephaWhitesides

Post  JephaWhitesides Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:42 am

Dan looked over at jeph, who was in tears. " w-what do we do?!" dan didnt know how to dealwith this, jeph was still just standing there "JEPH WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? WE HAVETO GET QUINN WHY ARE WE JUST STANDING NERE?!"
    Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Post  Nitrogen Circus Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:48 am

"I don't know" whimpered Jeph, cowering away from the yell, scared by how quickly everything was coming to pieces "I'm sorry, I-I'll go after him" he whimpered and ran after Quinn.
    "Quinn! Quinn wait!"
    JephaWhitesides

Post  JephaWhitesides Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:51 am

Quinn could hear shouting from behind him, but made no effort to stop. He had his mind set on where he was going, this way he could never hurt anyone ever again.

jeph caught up with him "what do yuo want? did bert send you to bring me back" quinn said in a dull miserable tone.
    Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Post  Nitrogen Circus Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:54 am

"Noone sent me anywhere" paned Jeph, gripping Quinns arm like a vice. H looked up, eyes boring into the others.
    "You look back there, and tell me that'snot a boy who believes in you, you look at u all and tell me there's no reason to stick round, even if it's only someone elses life that gives you purpose!"
    JephaWhitesides

Post  JephaWhitesides Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:56 am

"but im the one that caused him that pain in the first place, he only believes in me because im the only one who ever stopped to listen. im done with listenning. this is over."
    Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Post  Nitrogen Circus Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:00 am

"He believed in you because you showed him an escape!" Cried Jeph "Not literally, not like this, but an escape all the same! In the same way me and Dan found eacother, he found you! He found his escape in his love!"
    JephaWhitesides

Post  JephaWhitesides Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:50 am

"that was berts escape, and this is my escape. Im done with trying to fix him. im done with all of this." quinn scowled at jeph and carried on walking.
    Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Post  Nitrogen Circus Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:11 am

Jeph grabbed his arm again "Then let us try to fix you"
    JephaWhitesides

Post  JephaWhitesides Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:15 am

"why wont you realise that I CANT be saved anymore?!" quinn tried to sound angry, but just ended up in tears once again, grabbing jeph and sobbing into his shoulder.
    Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Post  Nitrogen Circus Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:17 am

Jeph pulled him close and hugged him "i thought the same thing Quinn, everyone can be saved. Even damned kids like us can be saved by someone"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:34 pm