Take It Away

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private rp forum.

2 posters

Hospital -Quert-

JephaWhitesides

Hospital -Quert- - Page 3 Empty Re: Hospital -Quert-

Post  JephaWhitesides Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:11 am

"Wow, they rea-" Quinn was interupted by the sudden appearence of a tall guy, who Quinn recognised from before. "HEY!" He over enthusiasticly said, putting out his hand for Jeph to shake. "I'm Dan"
    Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Post  Nitrogen Circus Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:18 am

Jephs eyes seemed to light up at the sight of the taller boy, a smile hitting his face "H-Hey Dan" he stammered, taking the others hand before realising he hadn't offered his own name "I-I'm Jepha" he blushed, his heeks flushing a pale rose colour.
    JephaWhitesides

Post  JephaWhitesides Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:30 am

"Hey Jepha!" He said, sitting down in the seat on the other side of jeph "This yours? COOL! My brother plays bass so thats awesome i-" Dan suddenly stopped and looked to his left for a second, looking slightly scared, But he soon turned back to grin at Jeph again.
    Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Post  Nitrogen Circus Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:34 am

Jephas smile seemed weak and uncertain, almost like he wasn't used to having it on his face "Yeah, D-Do you play anything?" he asked, eyes round and childlike as he stared at the other boy, ignoring any odd behaviour. He wa used to it, after all.
    JephaWhitesides

Post  JephaWhitesides Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:45 am

"Yeah! i- um... i" Dan kept glancing over his shoulder with a worried look on his face. "I play drums! yeah i suck and shit but whatever.." Dan suddenly jumped, like someone had shouted right in his ear. "i... i gotta go Jeph,sorry" He quickly wrapped his weirdly long arms around Jeph in a quick hug before awkwardly running down the corridoor and round the corner.
    Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Post  Nitrogen Circus Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:07 am

Jepha squeeked and blushed when Dan hugged him, then stared after him longingly. "He's really amazing, don;t you think?" he sighed to Quinn, sounding exactly like a love-struck teenage girl.
    JephaWhitesides

Post  JephaWhitesides Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:54 am

"um.. jeph you okay?" Quinn replied, looking at Jephs unusually happy grinning face. "YES! Dan really is great isnt he?" Jeph said so fast he almost sounded like a nine year old hyperactive child. "and you are aware you sound like a lovestruck teenage girl right now?"
    Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Post  Nitrogen Circus Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:02 am

Jeph blushed an ever darker shade of red "I do not!" he protested "He's just so... Prfect" he sighed, gazing down the corridor "nooe ele seems to get that, even though that's teh first time he's acctually spoken to me i can just TELL..."
    JephaWhitesides

Post  JephaWhitesides Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:14 am

"yeah well i-" Quinn was interupted by shouting and laughing from down the hall, followed by a few nurses quickly walking past them. "Yeah, Jeph i better go.." Jeph didnt seem to notice anything, he was still too busy fantasising about dan.
    Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Post  Nitrogen Circus Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:15 am

Bert was sat on his bed when Quinngot back, eyes pufy and red. He'd obviouly been crying, and was still sniffling occasionally. He barely glanced up when the blonde boy walked into the room "Have fun?"
    JephaWhitesides

Post  JephaWhitesides Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:20 am

Quinn sat next to Bert on the bed. "um... was all that shouting you? whats the nurses problem?" Seeing Bert like this really did break his heart, he looked completely hopeless and beat down, so much different to the cocky sarcastic Bert he first met.
    Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Post  Nitrogen Circus Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:26 am

"They said they'd put me on a feeding tube again if I didn't start eating properly, so I yelled at them" shrugegd Bert "They don;t get it! They're all happy wih how THEY look! Theyre no fat and ugly and disgusting and unloveable" he gave a small sob and put his head in his hands "It's not fair, people like you can't understand."
    JephaWhitesides

Post  JephaWhitesides Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:59 am

"I really just dont get why you think youre fat or ugly" Quinn said quietly, yet reassuringly to Bert, putting an arm around his shoulder. "You are clearly neither of those things and i-" Quinn pulled his hand back from Bert "yeah" He said laughing awkwardly as he realised what he was saying "but your hair is a fucking mess man. shower atleast?"
    Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Post  Nitrogen Circus Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:04 am

Brt grimaced and ran his hand through the tangled, greay mess on his head "i do! It' just impossible to keep clean!" he moaned. he tugged lightly on a strand and sighed before looking at Quinn "You're alright you know, I thought you'd be a right downer like cutter but... you seem OK"
    JephaWhitesides

Post  JephaWhitesides Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:11 am

Quinn smiled slightly at Bert "youre not always a complete dick i guess" He awkwardly wrapped his arms around bert in a half hearted hug, he could feel just how skinny bert was now. It was horrible. "but also" he whispered "do not fucking call Jepha cutter again or i will lie and get those goddamn nurses to put you on the feeding tube. understand?" He let bert go,and walked over to his bed again.
    Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Post  Nitrogen Circus Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:15 am

Berts eyes widened and he shook slightly "You-You wouldn't" he tried to snarl, though it came out of a whimper "You can't! They'll ruin everything! Cutter doesn't CARE what I call him!"
    JephaWhitesides

Post  JephaWhitesides Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:19 am

"Oh i would!" Quinn almost shouted, standing back up off the bed. "Stay AWAY from Jeph, do not call him anything ever again" @Quinn stepped forwards so he was looking down at Bert "Or they will take you away, and make you fat. And there will be nothing you can do."
    Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Post  Nitrogen Circus Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:23 am

Bert whimpered, hugging his bony knees to his chest, burying his face in them as the idea made him begin to cry "no no no no no no no no no no no no no" he whimpered, starting to sound like a stuck record "You can't tell them, please, I'll stay away from cutter just please don't let them!"
    JephaWhitesides

Post  JephaWhitesides Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:32 am

"What did you call him?" Quinn said, standing tall over Bert again. He saw the pure terror in Berts eyes and it actually broke his heart a little. "I'm sorry" he said sighing. "i get defensive over people sometimes" He hugged Bert again, a real, tight hug this time.
    Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Post  Nitrogen Circus Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:36 am

Bert sobbed into hsi shoulder, gripping his back as tightly as he could, which was still scarily weak "Thank you" he whimpered quietly, nuzzling into Quinns shirt.
    JephaWhitesides

Post  JephaWhitesides Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:18 am

Quinn held bert so tight he though he was going to break, but he couldnt bring himself to let go. Bert was still sobbing hysterically into his shoulder soaking his shirt with tears. "Its pretty damn scary seeing someone this skinny" Quinn hesitated and thought about what he was going to say "And even though you might not agree, i think youre really pretty"
    Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Post  Nitrogen Circus Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:20 am

Bert blinked and leaned back slightly, the lat of the tears sliding down his face "You-You think so?" he whispered, going a slightly darker shade of pale along his overly protruding cheekbones. It was the first time anyone had ever complimented Bert since te people at school had started making hi life hell.
    JephaWhitesides

Post  JephaWhitesides Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:51 am

"yeah i... um-" Quinn hid behind his blonde fringe, trying to stop bert from seeing that he was blushing."And i really hate it when you say your fat or ugly, cause youre easily the prettiest guy here,or anywhere..." Realising what he was saying Quinn stood up, panicking. "i-i have to go... and i-um" He left quickly and ran through the corridors as far away from his room as he could get. After 10 minuites of going through endless hallways he stopped. He could feel the tears running down his face uncontrolably. "stupid stupid stupid. Bert would never like me, what was i even thinknig saying all that? WHY AM I EVEN FUCKING HERE? LET ME LEAVE!"
    Nitrogen Circus
    Admin

Post  Nitrogen Circus Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:55 am

Bert chewed on his lip for a few minutes after Quinn left, staring at the floor and trying to sort his head out. After a few minutes he became ick of thinking and decided he needed someone to argue with. With that though in mind he stormed down the corridor and hammered on a door with yet anothe rnumber inscribed on it "WAY! LET ME IN OR I WILL KICK YOUR LITTLE BROTHERS TEETH OUT"

Jeph flinched and curled tighter under his lanket, hating Berts ongoing war with his roommate.
    JephaWhitesides

Post  JephaWhitesides Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:05 am

"oh for fucks sake!" Gerard threw his sketchbook at the wall, narrowly missing jephs head. He stormed across the room to open the door "what do you want now McCrackhead?!" Looking up, he saw berts tear soaked face and puffy red eyes. "um..bert? are you okay"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:29 am